Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Are spare parts available for 330 hocer compact, 330 flymo

Customer Question

Are spare parts available for 330 hocer compact
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: 330 flymo hovercompact
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: motor spins freely cutter disc turns easy by hand but not by motor
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Size type of gear to remove two holding fittings
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

here is a link where the spare parts are still offered. Please check the link for what exactly you need and you can write a message again so that I can help you: https://www.shop.flymo.co.uk/lawnmower/hover-compact-330/catalogue.pl?path = 600088: 857195 & model_ref = 14324117 & page = 5 & ss = 1

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal