Rick
Rick, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.
20444326

I have a briggs and stratton lawn-mower 1106893. I am

Customer Question

I have a briggs and stratton lawn-mower(###) ###-#### I am looking to buy a replacement carburettor - what specification should I look for?
JA: Have you replaced parts of your Briggs & Stratton lawn mower before? If so, how long ago?
Customer: No not since it was bought about 7 years ago
JA: Anything else you want the Contractor to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just that
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 21 days ago.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 20 days ago.

Number does not relate. The Briggs engine model number is ***** and should be stamped on the engine. An example would be 123B12-01230B1

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I see thank you. That explains alot
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 20 days ago.

Get me the numbers and we can find you a carburetor, or take a picture and attach it.