Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

I have a husquavarna 214tc combi which has stopped cutting,

Customer Question

I have a husquavarna 214tc combi which has stopped cutting
JA: Who makes your tool or machine? How old is it?
Customer: It’s one year old it’s husquavarna
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was working fine yesterday then stopped - grass is really long so thought it might need clearing - looked underneath cutting deck and can’t see anything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: don’t think so - it was my dads and his garden, he passed recently and I’m trying to do it myself
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 21 days ago.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 20 days ago.

Engine starts and runs, mower just does not engage? Button on the dash to engage the electric clutch? If you turn on the key and flip on the dash button, do you hear the electric clutch magnet click? If you do, your belt from the clutch to the deck may be off the pulleys or broken.