Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My karcher pressure washer has lost its power, K2 about 7

Customer Question

My karcher pressure washer has lost its power
JA: Do you know the model of your Karcher pressure washer? How old is it?
Customer: K2 about 7 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Karcher pressure washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: was working then suddenly lost power.Have looked at the filter/clear,water pressure ok
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: what else do you need
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Can you explain the problem to me better? Can you still switch the device on, do you hear a sign of life? Or is the engine just not turning? Please give me more information so that I can make suggestions.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The motor works but does not pump watewr with any pressure
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

It is possible that the connection point is blocked. Have you already cleaned it? Here is a video instruction for you as an overview of what I would like to explain exactly: https://youtu.be/4StfkX73zJI

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
please cancel my payment.It was no help at all!!
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

I'm really very sorry but you can't sometimes help immediately with two messages. You have to talk or communicate a bit longer. But no problem. I still wish him a lot of success. I just want you to know that I am available for you again at any time. I would like to help you.