James
James, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

I have a Bosch garden shredder number 2500 HP axt and the

Customer Question

I have a Bosch garden shredder number 2500 HP axt and the rocker switch no longer works I think the part number is ***** 120 25 b for bravo to Tango India dash Sarah golf Romeo x-ray type number 0(###) ###-####where can I get a replacement part and how much will it cost
JA: What's the brand and model of your engine? How old is it?
Customer: Date of manufacture 2000 and it's a Bosch I don't know the model of the engine
JA: The Small Engine Technician can help you find the model number for your engine; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your engine? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've I've taken the mechanism apart but I can't manage to get the rockets to stay down holding the contacts down on either side I've done it before this time it won't respond
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think it will require a replacement part which I gather is quite expensive va
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an Engineer with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

It looks like you have recorded down the wrong type number, I suspect its 0600852103 if you have a AXT 2500 HP.

Parts including the switch can be sourced here.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks. You are correct. The number you have given me is designated " Typ" on the machine.