Tim JA
Tim JA, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I am looking for a lawn mower mechanic, I have an old stiga

Customer Question

I am looking for a lawn mower mechanic
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: I have an old stiga ride on lawn mower with a carb problem and some alignment problems
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is not a vehicle, but the same rules apply
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No please find me some one who may be interested
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 9 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

So that I can help you find a mechanic who's local to you, please tell me the first part of your postcode.

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 5 days ago.

Good afternoon, I haven't heard back from you.

I recommend that the first place for you to try is the place you bought the mower.  If you need help finding a mechanic, just let me know.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
My postcode is RH10
My phone is 07515 566342
Is that in your area?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am not capable of fixing it
Regardless of the instruction! Also it is a Stiga ride on and I couldn’t even strip it down!