Tim JA
Tim JA, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Hyundai hym510sper lawnmower which I have never

Customer Question

I have a Hyundai hym510sper lawnmower which I have never used and trying to start but am confused about the OPC lever and which needs used from new and need help with the opc lever and if it should be tightened
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: I bought it a few years ago
JA: What year is your Hyundai?
Customer: I think it would be 2018
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have fueled it, both oil and petrol but am not sure about the OPC and if it should be tightened and what should I tighten
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I don't think so I have also charged it
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Tim JA replied 18 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I worry that if you haven't ever charged the battery then it will be unusable now. But you'll find out when you try it out.

Regarding the OPC lever, I've attached the manual for your mower. Please see page 12 for the method of adjusting the cable.

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.