Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

Karcher HDS 7/16 c keeps cutting out after a few seconds.

Customer Question

Karcher HDS 7/16 c keeps cutting out after a few seconds. Tool light flashes twice.
JA: Do you know the model of your Karcher lighting? How old is it?
Customer: HD’s 7/16 c 2015
JA: How long has this been going on with your Karcher lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: started this morning. Checked electrical supply and seems fine.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 12 days ago.

2 blinks seems to indicate a voltage problem with the power supply. See the manual page attached.