Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

Full service on Mountfield 20inch mower, 15years old

Customer Question

Full service on Mountfield 20inch mower
JA: What's the brand and model of your lawn mower? How old is it?
Customer: 15years old mountfield
JA: How long has this been going on with your lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: engine seems fine, needs new cables and possibly new clutch perhaps a blade regrind
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ldont know of anything else but if you find anything else just do it please .
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 days ago.

You want someone to service the mower? We are an answer group, and do not do hands-on repairs.?? We could help with part numbers if you can come up with the model number of the mower.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
New reaper blade for 40year old Atco Super with 20inchblade wanted,can you please
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 days ago.

Blades are universal and as long as the center hole is correct, any 20-inch blade would work.  See the one above.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Many thanks for your help
P. Furnival.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 days ago.