Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

I have Bosch lawn mawer but a smoke come out of the engin

Hi I have Bosch lawn mawer but a smoke come out of the engin when I tried to cut the grass last week is there any chance to get it fixed
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch lawn mower?
Customer: not now I’m at work but can send it when I’m back home I just bought it maybe less than three years not used it for more than 3 times
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: inot much really the machine was kept in a storage box from last year and last week just tried to cut the grass when it start smoking There was like a string a round the blads
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Really don’t know

Once you let the smoke out, the motor is dead, the only repair is to replace the motor. Maybe cheaper to buy another.