Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

My k4 unit is spraying very much on the outlet to the gun on

Customer Question

My k4 unit is spraying very much on the outlet to the gun on the unit around the split pin .Any suggestions
JA: Who makes your tool or machine? How old is it?
Customer: Karcher 4 nearly 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Karcher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The last 2 months it seems like this is not removable.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We have never been able to get the light pass the second digit
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I’m still waiting for any
clues to solve the problem
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I will wait otherwise I have wasted my money
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 15 days ago.

Do you have the owner's manual with the parts list? The water leak needs to be identified, and likely it will need a replacement part, and it may take an assembly to repair. The hose and the spray nozzle both are only replaced, not repaired. Do you have more to the model number than just K4 ??