Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a power drill PSR1200 which the charger requires

Customer Question

I have a power drill PSR1200 which the charger requires replacing the part no is2607224741 has this being superseded if so when can i get the replacement from Thanks
JA: What's the brand and model of your drill? How old is it?
Customer: model no is PSR1200 may be about 10yrs very little used
JA: How long has this been going on with your drill? What have you tried so far?
Customer: with in the last couple of weeks it stopped charging
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no problems other than the charging
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Now back on line
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I am really very sorry, but I can only offer you where you can buy a replacement online. Here is a link where you can order a replacement charger:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AL1404-Battery-Charger-2607225013-Batteries/dp/B00BY73LQ8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=2IFCFC0U6USR4&dchild=1&keywords=bosch+psr+1200+battery6+sp310 psr ++ 1200 + & sr = 8-3

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Your device isn’t any good your charge for this too expensive and I require
My
Monies paid I want returned
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

I don't understand what you mean. Please write in detail what exactly you want to know now.