Tim JA
Tim JA, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I’ve got a Briggs and Stratton 2 cyclinder 20 hp engine on a

Customer Question

Hi I’ve got a Briggs and Stratton 2 cyclinder 20 hp engine on a husqava garden tractor and I need a starter motor the model number on the engine is 446777 type 0197E1 code 020111 YG I can’t get anybody to reply to me hope you can help Regards ***** *****
JA: Do you know the model of your Briggs & Stratton engine? How old is it?
Customer: Model 446777 on engine 2002 purchased
JA: How long has this been going on with your Briggs & Stratton engine? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s definitely the starter motor we tested it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Tim JA replied 8 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

Here is the part you need:

https://www.briggsandstrattonparts.co.uk/briggs-and-stratton-starter-motor-795121

You might find a lower price by shopping around, but be careful of cheap imitations.

If this doesn't answer your question, please come back to me.

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.