Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Do you repair Bosch chainsaw? AKE40, bought in 2013, hardly

Customer Question

Do you repair Bosch chainsaw?
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch chainsaw? How old is it?
Customer: AKE40, bought in 2013, hardly used!
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch chainsaw? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked plug and fuse, reset the chain a few times, oil ok, haven’t used it for a while. Lent it to a friend?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, it’s just dead!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 19 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I am happy to help you repair it myself. Have you measured the cable once? Please write me the model number. Is that a battery-powered saw or is it a power cable saw? Most of the time, a broken cable is responsible for such errors. If you really want to book a repair then I can give him the service number where you can call and make an appointment?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi, it’s a Bosch AKE40 cable chainsaw.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Okay, then we have to open the cable instead of the one that goes into the device and Ayman Essen calls the power supply 100 per cent. If it arrives and still cannot be switched on, then the switch must be measured once with a multimeter. Do you have the possibility?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No I don’t have a multimeter. If I can’t get someone local to have a look, I will throw this one away and buy a new chainsaw.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

I would recommend that you check the unit yourself or ask family or friends who own such a unit. If you go to a professional company to repair the unit, the repair will cost at least 80-150 pounds. It is your decision. I would advise you to ask family or friends first.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thanks for your help.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please good luck