Tim JA
Tim JA, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I cannot start my Yardforce compact 400i robot mower after

Customer Question

I cannot start my Yardforce compact 400i robot mower after it has been on charge for many hours
JA: Who makes your lawn mower? How old is it?
Customer: brand new just out of the box Yard force 400i robot
JA: How long has this been going on with your lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: more than a week pushing start button etc
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: don't know anything else I feel I am doing something wrong even at 86 I am fairly tech savvy
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Tim JA replied 12 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that your mower is apparently not working. Are you pressing the safety button on the side of the switch box as well as pressing in the start lever?

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 12 days ago.

Good evening, I haven't heard back from you yet.
In case you haven't tried the troubleshooting steps yet, please see the guidance on the following web page.  If that doesn't resolve the problem I'll be happy to help you further.
https://support.yardforce.eu/en/support/solutions/articles/80000602435-robot-mower-help-and-troubleshooting-videos