Tim JA
Tim JA, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Do you know anything about the Ryobi 40 volt battery? I'm

Do you know anything about the Ryobi 40 volt battery?
JA: When did you last clean or perform maintenance on your Ryobi tool or machine? How old is it?
Customer: I'm asking about the battery
JA: How long has this been going on with your Ryobi? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The new battery and an older one does not charge. Is there anything I can do
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, just the batteries.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of your Ryobi problem. It sounds to me that you have a faulty charger. How old is it?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have two chargers. They both work as I have another battery and it charges.

OK. Since the charger works, the batteries must be either faulty or incompatible.

Thank you for your rating.  I'm pleased to hear you are another Happy Customer. If you need further assistance in the future you can reach out to me via JustAnswer.

Have a good weekend!