Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

Is the bolt which holds the blade in position on a mower

is the bolt which holds the blade in position on a mower LC48VE a left hande or a right handed thread?
JA: Who makes your lawn mower? How old is it?
Customer: Husqvrna LC48VE 8 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Husqvarna lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I only neede to remove the blade to sharpenb it today I tried left hand thread but it seems to be getting tighter
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Right hand thread only! Lefty loosy. Block the blade with a board, and use an impact wrench, the electric kind for tires works good.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks. John