James
James, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

Where do i check the oil on my viking 4082, 5 years, only

Customer Question

where do i check the oil on my viking 4082
JA: When did you last clean or perform maintenance on your Viking tool or machine? How old is it?
Customer: 5 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Viking? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only want to know how to check the oil viking rid on mower 4082
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

The manual which details how to check the engine oil, including diagrams of the the dip stick shown here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Where is the dip stick in the machine
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.
Its located on the side of the engine have a look in the diagram of the manual referenced abvove