James
James, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

I have an 11 year old Snapper rideon mower and the cutting

I have an 11 year old Snapper rideon mower and the cutting deck has 2 lifting arms for the adjusting of the height of the cut. Unfortunately one of the arms has lost or is broken where it is held on the main body of the tractor. is this item held on by a bolt or a nut and bolt ? It is difficult to see.
JA: Do you know the model of your Snapper lawn mower?
Customer: Yes it is an ELT2246 of th LT 200 series.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Snapper lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am 96 years old and cannot see underneath the unit but with a mirror I can just see the hole it should be attached to .
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Do I have to take off the whole tray ? It seems the engineers are not around to undertake any repairs now I actually live near Great Missenden in Buckinghamshire.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

The parts diagram for the cutting deck can be found here and here.

The lifting mechanism is shown here.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.