Tim JA
Tim JA, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Ryobi strimmer, 2015 RLT30CESC I'm after a

I have a Ryobi strimmer, 2015 RLT30CESC I'm after a corburettor rebuild kit what type do you recommend
JA: When did you last clean or perform maintenance on your Ryobi trimmer? How old is it?
Customer: It's 7 years old and I started it up begining of April I've replaced the spark plug and put new fuel in I think the carb is blocked and needs cleaning
JA: How long has this been going on with your Ryobi trimmer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: For the last 4 weeks I've changed the spark plug renewed the fuel, and cleaned the filter
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that's it really there's somany kits on the market I can't find the one for my trimmer

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in Just Answer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of your strimmer problem.

I'll just review your question and hopefully will be able to reply with the information you need. Please bear with me as it's quite busy here this afternoon.

I can't easily identify the correct kit, but similar ones cost IRO £19, so you might want to consider replacing the carburettor for speed and ease. The one on the following page is only £41.64.

https://www.sparetoolparts.co.uk/ryobi-rlt30cesc-carburetor-5131028856-spare-part-type-5133002412.html

You would then have time to dismantle the original carb and soak all parts in cleaning fluid.  You might well find that it doesn't needs any new parts, merely a good soak.