James
James, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

My electric bosch lawn mower stopped working. it starts for

Customer Question

my electric bosch lawn mower stopped working. it starts for a few seconds then stops. what might be wrong with it p'se?
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch lawn mower? How old is it?
Customer: Its about 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i was already mowing the grass when it stopped
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  James replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 19 days ago.

What is the model number of your appliance, and how old is it?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
On it is written Universal rotation 650 Ergolift
Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Right so its a corded mower, the most common cause is a faulty contact on the switch.

I would strip down the switch and check continuity and if that is ok then check the power going tot he motor to rule out a fault on the circuit board.

You can source spars for your mower here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.