Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Charging shoprider after 18months charger showing abnormal

Customer Question

charging shoprider after 18months charger showing abnormal charge light fliker
JA: What's the brand and model of your charger?
Customer: phisang
JA: How long has this been going on with your charger? What have you tried so far?
Customer: about one hour
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not been used for about 18 months new batteries
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Please write me the exact manufacturer and model number of your device so that I have an overview. If a charger does not work properly or has flickering lights, it is either defective or the cable connection is faulty. Have you already checked the cable connection?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
pishiang model mb-24/3 batterys are totally flat
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Can you not charge a battery at all? Do you still have a warranty?