James
James, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

I have a karcher 5.700 and its not working can you tell me

Customer Question

hi i have a karcher 5.700 and its not working can you tell me if it has a reset button in side , i have checked the fuse an its ok and ran water through it for ten minutes to take air out
JA: When did you last clean or perform maintenance on your Karcher tool or machine? How old is it?
Customer: i only go it at a auction last week and they wont take it back so no maintenance has been carried out
JA: How long has this been going on with your Karcher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: iv changed the fuse and tried gatting air out it did make a noise for a brief second but no power to blow the water out , sorry for taking so long im no good at spelling
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

The unit only has a fuse on the plug, there is a thermal cut out but this self resets. As such there is no manual reset switch, so if power is getting to the Karcher but no sign of life then its going to be an electrical failure inside.

You can arrange a repair here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.