James
James, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

My husqvarna mower stops in the lawn - not returning to

Customer Question

My husqvarna mower stops in the lawn - not returning to station to charge
JA: Do you know the model of your Husqvarna lawn mower? How old is it?
Customer: 310, about 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Husqvarna lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: about a week cleaned it, carried it back to work station and restarted
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nothing wrong with power supply (green light on)
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

How long does it mow for before it stops and needs manually returned to the charging station?

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

Its likely the battery may have failed, as if the battery suddenly loses charge and goes from 50% charged to 5% it may well lose all power before getting back to the charging station, in which case a new battery may be required.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Different times, maybe 2/3 hours
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.