James
James, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

I need a new charger for my and D Dustbuster. Where can I

I need a new charger for my B and D Dustbuster.
JA: What's the brand and model of your charger? How old is it?
Customer: Where can I obtain one quickly, please/
JA: How long has this been going on with your charger? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have, inadvertently, lost the charger.;
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NVB115 JL 1.5Ah

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

You can order a replacement here for around £22.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.