Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Smartphone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note for more than year now. Recently

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note for more than year now. Recently everything get to negative colours. Is it possible to fix it without going to factory reset?

Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'd like to confirm if you've tried the following:

- At the home/main screen (Press the Home button), touch Menu icon, then Settings, then Devices, then Accessibility
, then scroll down, and make sure the option Negative colors unchecked
, also uncheck the option Color adjustment as needed.

, and see if it works

If needed, press & hold the power on/off button on the samsung device for a few seconds, then select the restart option and check.

(From the Home screen (press Home button), touch Menu Menu key > Settings Settings Shortcut > Device Settings Device > Accessibility Accessibility Settings Icon.)

Reference; if needed, see more options at the website below:
http://www.samsung.com/us/support/howtoguide/N0000006/13495/161005/SM-N900VZKEVZW

It looks like you are not there; when you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** it tonight, after my work and will let you now if its works.

Andrius

You're welcome. OK, if there is still any issue, please let me know. Thank you,

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/electronics/expert-itstuff/