Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Smartphone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.

Hi, i've forgotton password ***** my phone. I was using fingerprint

Hi, i've forgotton password ***** my phone. I was using fingerprint recognition buts its asking for alternative password ***** can't remember it. Can't get into phone

Hello Tracey! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your phone?

Do you mean you are not able to use your phone now? In this case, we would need to reset the iPhone.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, Galaxy S5

Yes, can't use it

Thank you. Please try the fix below:

1. Turn the Galaxy S5 off by pressing & holding the Power button, then select the Power off option.
  2. Now press and hold the 3 buttons: Volume Up, Home, Power together at the same time until you see the Android logo on screen.
  3. Then use Volume Down to highlight the wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it.
  4. Use Volume Down again to highlight Yes – delete all user data and press Power.
  5. Wait until you see the reboot system now option and then use the Power button to select it.
  6. Then the phone will let you re-set up and use again.

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,