Richard, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement

I have a 46inch 3d tele no eu46f2605 will this work in Canada

I have a 46inch 3d tele no eu46f2605 will this work in Canada with a voltage transformer up to 240volts ken C
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes it will, as long as the plugs fit the canadian socket type it will be ok. They use the Type A
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.