Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Smartphone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186
Smartphones

I was viewing pornography on my phone, and I got a message

hello. I was viewing pornography... Show More
hello. I was viewing pornography on my phone, and I got a message to say I had infringed laws, and had been viewing baneed pornography. (which I hadn't). it now says I am suspected of a violation. Can you please tell me what will happen. I am so worried
Show Less
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your smartphone?

Does this issue only occur when you use the Internet app? Or does it affect everything?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

It only occurs when I use the internet app.

What's the brand/model of your smartphone please? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

its a Samsung galaxy A3

Thank you. Please close the Internet app (or restart the phone)
, then open Settings app icon, then open Applications, then open Application manager, then go to ALL option
, then scroll down, then tap on the Internet item
, then Clear data
, then open Internet app and check.
Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

That seems better. Will I be in trouble. The message said my phone was being monitored>

Great. You are fine; it was just a malware, which we have fixed. Be careful when going to bad websites. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

What is a Malware?

Like a virus. In this case, the bad website got installed on your internet home page, so every time you opened internet, it showed that page. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

So I wont get arrested then!?

That is correct. Hackers put fake warning popups for scaring people and/or to get people to give them money. Thank you.