Richard, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

Iphone 5S, ATT service. I have the iclould photo sharing set-up

Customer Question

Iphone 5S, ATT service. I have the iclould photo sharing set-up and when someone post a photo, it makes a little tone to inform me. How can I change that tone? I tried all the settings under sound but none sames to affect that. Any ideal where to change the tone to something a little louder or type?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Hi there and welcomeYou have control of specific sound tones for texts, voicemail, email, calendar, etc. but not for all apps. At this time, you can't change the system sounds for Photos, Family Sharing and Game Center. You can only choose to turn the sound alert on or off. Sorry about this, but its a limitation on the phone.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you