Richard, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

CANNOT sync iPhone 7 contacts with new (as of Monday)

CANNOT sync iPhone 7 contacts with new (as of Monday) January XF Sportbrake. Recognises phone over bluetooth but cannot see contacts

Hi there and welcome

On the iPhone can you please go to settings, general, reset, reset all settings.

Once done, pair it again and tell me if it then functions correctly.

Please let me know the results

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
THANKS ... will try later this morning. Since last contacting you I tried another iPhone with OS11.2 and that didn't work either although it had previously with 11.11

Thank you, ***** ***** know please how it goes.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
SADLY didn't work

Can you tell me the make and model of the unit in the Jaguar?

Or the exact model of the car (year as well)?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
NEW XF Sportbrake 3.0 diesel.On iPhone enabled sync contacts and it worked.Thanks for your help

ok yes you need to have that enabled else it would not work.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.