Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

My ipad is blocked because I forgot answers to my security

Customer Question

My ipad is blocked because I forgot answers to my security questions I have remembered two can you clear me please
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Have you tried the Apple Account Recovery process?

What were the results?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Have not tried Apple Account Recovery, if you connect to my ipad can you clear the blockage without my answering the security questions
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You do not confirm if you connect to my ipad that you can clear the blockage without the answers to the security questions
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
are you going to answer
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

It is not possible for me to connect to a blocked iPad.

You will need to try the online recovery process - see: https://support.apple.com/HT204106

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.