JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has supported smart devices for the last 10 years, troubleshooting connectivty, application and hardware issues.
75967336

I went to apple store as i was having an issue with my i pad

Customer Question

hi , my name is ***** ***** i went to apple store as i was having an issue with my i pad pro since update to ios 11.1.4 .
the battery as well was having issues as they recommend to change my i pad instead of repairing it and install a new battery .
issue ; ANY APP TAKES AGES THAT IF DOWNLOADS AT ALL FOR INSTANCE YOUTUBE , TO JUST TELL ME I AM NOT CONECTED TO INTERNET WHICH I AM AND REVIEWED MY BROADBAND IS FINE . SO I HAVE TO JOIN MY WIFI AGAIN TO MAKE IT WORKED TILL STOPS AGAIN . THE SAME HAPPENS NOW TO MY I PHONE SINCE I INSTALLED THE SAME UPDATE AND PRIOR TO THAT WAS WORKING FINE . IPHONE IS THE 6 S
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this is ok
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is fine . Thank you
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

This isnt shown as a known issue, and I am running this update on my iPad Pro without issue. I would be inclined to wipe the device and restore it and see if that makes an difference.

If it doesnt we could look at rolling back the version using iTunes.

Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

Do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Do you require any further assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Please confirm your happy for me to close the case, or let me know if you need anything further.