nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Someone has hacked my iPhone Assistant: What kind of Apple

Customer Question

someone has hacked my iPhone
Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: iOS. iPhone 6
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Several weeks. I have disabled WhatsApp link to photos etc but not much else - apart from turning it off.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I know it has been hacked? It keeps taking photos and video spontaneously. The light will come on. It plays music from my library without being asked to. It truns on netflix and watches films. It sends random messages to people in my contacts list. The battery drains the moment I unplug it.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Welcome to justanswer

Turn off the internet on your iphone. Now factory reset the phone asap. This is the only way your problem can be resolved. Reply for further assistance

Have you done the factory reset?