Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Several years experience in both smartphone setup and sales.
30759776

I have lost my Apple password. I have tried to change it on

Customer Question

I have lost my Apple password. I have tried to change it on my iPad but cannot. I think the problem is I do not now have the phone I installed with and cannot get the confirmation code Apple presumably sends to that phone. Whenever I try I cannot get any answer. Help please. John
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.

My name is***** look forward to helping you today.

Your Apple ID is one of your e-mail addresses. If you need to reset the password ***** your Apple ID account, you can do so by following the instructions that I typed for you below.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Apple ID:
- Click the following link: http://iforgot.apple.com/
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.

Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.

If need be, you may call Apple directly by calling the following number: (###) ###-####

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know.

Jason Jones
(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jason
That number was not recognised. Regards, John

Hi John,

May I ask which number was not recognized?

- Jason

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If need be, you may call Apple directly by calling the following number:(###) ###-####

I am told now that you are located in the UK. I must have assumed you were in the USA because I gave the number for their USA offices. I apologize for that. The correct number is: 0800(###) ###-####/p>