Richard, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I have a windows Lumia 620 phone and I want, but can't seem

Customer Question

I have a windows Lumia 620 phone and I want, but can't seem to update my Whatsapp to the new version....that its telling me I need to upgrade to. When I try to upgrade, it needs me to sign in....and I can't sign in as it doesn't recognise my password ***** doesn't then allow me to do anything to change it/renew it. Can you help please. Thanks Phil
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: Wndows 7 on my pc
JA: When did you last update your software?
Customer: good point. I can't remember. Possibly 4 years ago!!
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thanks
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your phone. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the phone and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the phone and update whatsapp.

Let me know the results please