Cris
Cris, Computer Expert
Experience:  Android and iPhone Specialist. Knowledge of rooting, flashing, and troubleshooting many devices.
10156100

All my phone contacts and notes have disappeared from my

Customer Question

All my phone contacts and notes have disappeared from my iphone and I don’t know how to retrieve them.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: It is an iphone 5 s I think
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: First noticed on Friday when my grand daughter phoned but her number didn’t display her name. I responded to a google email today asking for me to confirm my recovery but then sent a further email saying a new device had signed in
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Another email on friday saying my iphone has been disabled etc
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Cris replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What is the current state of your iPhone? Is it disabled or the Apple ID disabled?

Expert:  Cris replied 4 months ago.

Since I have not heard back from you I will do my best to provide you a solution with the info you have provided. It sounds that your Apple ID is disabled which would cause your iPhone to lose the data associated with it which would be contacts, notes, etc..

Use the link provided to reset the password ***** enter into your iPhone to re-establish the Apple ID on the iPhone.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Let me know how you make out and if you have any further questions. I will be glad to further assist you if needed. Thanks, Cris.