Richard, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I have just recovered one of my old accounts for pokemon go

Customer Question

I have just recovered one of my old accounts for pokemon go however I already started one earlier this year and also I recovered another how do I use all three on the same Samsung note10+ 5g
Assistant: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Is it even possible
Assistant: How long have you had your NOTE10+?
Customer: 6hurs
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I used an app called island from the app store that I used with note 9+
Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: Which allows me to use two at the same time
Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: Not much really I was wondering if it were even possible
Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not much
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You cannot use all three at once sorry, for each account, you need to sign out of the current account and sign in with the other to use it, but you cannot use all three at once sorry.

If you need anything else, please let me know.