Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Several years experience in both smartphone setup and sales.
30759776

My vodafone Samsung mobile phone says "No network

Customer Question

my vodafone Samsung mobile phone says "No network connection" though it worked fine on Monday
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?
Customer: where would I find the wifi list
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?
Customer: yes my laptop which is working fine
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** and I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I ask for the model name of your Samsung mobile phone?

Jason Jones

I am sorry to see that you have not responded to my request for that information. Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Simply turning the phone all the way off and back on will force it to reconnect. Press and hold the power button on the phone until it asks if you want to turn it off and turn it back on. Once it is up, is it now working?

Hello again,

I hope all is well. Thank you for allowing me the privilege to assist you. Hopefully, my answer helped. If you need more assistance be sure to let me know in the reply box below and I'll be happy to continue with you.

Jason Jones

As a note, if you would like to work with me in the future, you may mark me as a "Favorite Expert" on the website so that you have an easier way to contact me later.