Richard, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

My Doro mobile phone will not receive texts but will send

Customer Question

My Doro mobile phone will not receive texts but will send them . Phone saying storage is full but all relevant sections are empty . have taken out battery and refreshed by wizard. 02 TECHNICIAN COULD NOT HELP. Any suggestions.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Brand - Doeo Model DFB - 0060. It is not a smartphone.
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: Doro Model DFB - 0060. Mistype.
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Last few days. Have cleared all message boxes including voicemail. Removed battery and then re started phone. Re programmed through start up wizard. Can make and rec eive calls and send texts but not receive. Message envelope is flashing .
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Phone screen is reading "storage is full up".
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you solve this problem.
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

If it says storage is full, this is the issue sorry.

If you open the inbox for messages then delete a quarter of them, then try to receive a message.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you but all boxes are empty including call log and voicemail. Any oher suggestions.
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

This is not for the call log, but for the messages you go to the app messages and there you remove them please

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have resolved the problem through Doro . For your information the answer to problem is .... settings - general - messages - delete all.. Thank you for trying to help.
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

You are welcome