Ashik
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have a password and a finger print sensor to unlock my

I have a password ***** a finger print sensor to unlock my phone. I would like to take both out but forgot my password
Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: Am using it but won't allow me to cancel the security because the password ***** *****
Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: No , how do I get there
Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I bought a jbl speaker and doesn't seem to be compatible with my phone. The speaker works when my colleague connects hers

Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

What is the mode of your phone?

Are you locked from your phone now?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
SamsundS9. Am using it now

Sorry for the delay. If you don't know the password, then it will not allow you to change the password or the finger print without entering it first. First of all, backup all your important files to your computer as if you restart the phone or update it, then you will be locked out. So after backing up, please do the following

There is a way to unlock the phone from the Samsung Find My Mobile website.

This will only work if you have the Find My Mobile option enabled on it. Go to this website --> https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

Login to your Samsung account. Select your device on there. Click More on the right side under Ring My Device, Lock My Device etc. Then click Unlock Device and when you do that, your screen will be unlocked and this will remove the finger print or old password.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem