Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Smartphone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186

I got a line going all around the screen and i cant make a

Customer Question

hi i got a green line going all around the screen and i cant make a call the phone isn only two months old
JA: When did you last charge your phone?
Customer: yes
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?
Customer: yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 13 days ago.

I'm sorry about your phone issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Please try this first: Press and hold at the same time the Volume Down button and the Power button for about ten to 15 seconds, then wait a bit and check. If there is hardware issue with your phone, then the manufacturer will do warranty repair / replacement for you. For further troubleshooting, please let me know the make and model of your phone.

We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.