Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

My iphone does not recognise my hub password, where can I

Customer Question

My iphone does not recognise my hub password
JA: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?
Customer: where can I find that ?
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?
Customer: ?
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I have deleted many apps but I still have 0 memory available
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ineed help with my I phone no memory does not accept hub password. Where do I find version of I tunes?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How do I reboot iphone?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
am I still connected?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I need Help with my i phone no answer on line from just answer and so I requested a phone call
]q
Expert:  Robert H replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today!

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you need help with your BT Internet WiFi password. Please click the link below and enter your BT ID and then follow the on-screen directions.

https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appsselfserve/index.html#/forgotlogindetails?srfd=y

If you need further help, please reach out to BT Support:

From the UK: 0800 800 150

Hours:

Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm

Saturday 8am - 8pm

Sunday 9am - 6pm

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
my password ***** my hub is OK on my computer but the i phone will not recognise it. I have deleted some apps but still have no memory on my phone I can access my bt on the computer too its the I phone that is giving me all the hastle and I can't even reload the apps or update any apps on the iphone
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
forget it, I'm just a trial member and will NOT continue with this service, Sorry
Expert:  Robert H replied 12 days ago.

I understand.

Please let me know if you need anything else and I'll be happy to help! If everything is good, no need to respond.

You can use the link below to request additional help!
https://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-gravy/

Thank you,(Your friendly expert)