John T. F.
John T. F., Apple Consultant
Experience:  20+ years in the tech service industry, specializing in Apple devices
60674955

I purchased a new iPhone this afternoon, & they told me to

Customer Question

I purchased a new iPhone this afternoon, & they told me to sign the agreement,I’ve done that all afternoon I’ve put in the right password & user name, all we get is a circle going round & round, we’ve tried to phone up can’t talk to any one,can some one please , please help,
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Iphone se (2020). I don’t know what operating system it is
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i bought it at about 1 pm they sent me
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: they sent me a email for to sign the agreement and I haven’t been able to do it asi keep putting my details in which is right & then a blue bar comes up with this circle going round &round
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  John T. F. replied 14 days ago.

Hello! I’m John, a JustAnswer Expert, and I’ll be assisting you today. Thanks for your question.

If remote assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Firmly press and release the Volume Up button,

then firmly press and release the Volume Down button,

and finally firmly press and HOLD the Side button (power button) until the screen goes black, then release the button (you’ll probably need to hold it down for about ten seconds to force the restart).

You should then see the Apple logo. Shortly after, you should be able to try the setup process again.

Hopefully, this answer will satisfy your concerns. If you still have questions or if something is unclear, please reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to help you further to try and get this resolved quickly.

Thank you and good luck,

John