Richard, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I went for a walk yesterday with my phone in my rucksack. It

Customer Question

I went for a walk yesterday with my phone in my rucksack. It must have got too hot, turned off completely, now I can't get it started again. Charged up all night, still no good.
JA: When did you last charge your phone?
Customer: It was on charge overnight
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?
Customer: Yes, I have tried that several times
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I can't think of anything else
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your device. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the device and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the device.

Let me know the results please