Richard, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I am desperately getting frustrated with my Samsung Galaxy

Customer Question

Hi Pearl this is Laura I am desperately getting frustrated with my Samsung Galaxy S+ I have been getting my nhs rosta on my phone all this time up until last week and now it is refusing to let me on the app done everything I could think of and no joy. It keep telling me not accepting app on Samsung. Please HELP
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: What does (OS) mean?
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only since the end of last week other wise I have been able to access my Rota I have deleted app to put it back on tried getting it on Google chrome my colleagues who has the same phone as me has sent me the link nothing is working what am I doing wrong have I locked myself out of Samsung because I still get txs from the same nhs app.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just please help me to get my E-ROSTA back I rely on this to no what shifts I am doing. Thank you.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.

Then power on the phone and tell me how it still has the problem.