Ashik
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have a galaxy tab A, Smt585 and I really want to screen

Customer Question

Hello, I have a galaxy tab A, Smt585 and I really want to screen mirror it with my elphas projector and I’ve tried so many ways and no success. Can you help me??
JA: How long have you had your SMT585?
Customer: 2 years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: I’ve got the hdmi adapter so it plugs straight into my projector and then I went onto smart view but it didn’t find a device then I tried to go into google home and that couldn’t find a device either
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that’s all Thankyou
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Keep looking please
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

If your project doesn't support screen mirroring or cast feature, then you won't see it in Smart View. The best option is, buy the Google Chromecast or Fire TV Stick, then connect it to your projector and then you can mirror the tablet or stream to the projector via Chromecast or Fire TV Stick via WiFi.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate the answer anything bar or poor or anything, and instead let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Thankyou very much I’ve just ordered one
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome!