Vinod Menon
Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

Just bought a 50" T7000 and the holding lug bolts from my

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Just bought a 50" T7000 and the holding lug bolts from my existing tv stand (which held a Samsung 43" tv, ) do not fit, tey are too small. Can you give me the correct size I should get. Thank you.
JA: How old is your 43?
Customer: Abot 8 yrs old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Haven`t got tv set up as I cannot fix it to the stand yet
JA: How long has this been an issue with your 43? What happened right before this?
Customer: It is not an issue with the 43. I am taking that one down to replace it with the 50. When I try to fit the frame to the back, he holding nuts are too small in diameter.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Taking down a 43 samsung tv to replace with a 50 samsung tv. The bolts that hold the tv to the frame, that obviously fit the original tv do not fit the new one. I am asking if someone can tell me the correct size I need to buy for the new tv to complete the task. Thank you.
Expert:  Michael T replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with your question today.. You will see a phone call offered, these are computer generated and they are optional. THEY ARE NOT FROM ME so please do not reference them just ignore them..I also do not offer phone call services as a personal preference but other experts may opt to accept the request at any time. I am currently reading over your question and will be typing a reply shortly...... Thankyou and look forward to working with you :-)

Expert:  Michael T replied 1 year ago.

What is the UN model code off that 50 inch please?

I want to make 100% sure that im going to give you the correct answer and that will ensure that happens