Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Smartphone Expert
Experience:  21 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I have just received a new samsung a20e mobile phone through

I have just received a new samsung a20e mobile phone through sky. i had a previous phone with sky but it was stolen on the weekend. although the phone and simm-card were blocked, all my codes were within the simm. ihave had a new simm card supplied with the phone and my old number switched over. the problem is i cannot get google online without my password ***** is in my stolen simm-card. Ihave tried recovering it through my phone number but they are sending the six digit number to my new simm-card number before i changed it to my old telephone number. this means i cannot access the code to prove it is my phone. help
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?
Customer: i do not know what to look for.
JA: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i know of
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Dear Client,

my name is***** and I am a tech expert with 21 years of experience.

If you are unable to recover the password (which it look like because of the phone number), there is no other way to get back into the account. You should consider creating a new one instead as per here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7564124 Truly sorry about having no better news, but this is, unfortunately, the truth about how Google handles such situations (which is a pity).

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
i tried this before when my wife ehad a similar problem trying to create a new account but it would not play ball without a brand new email address which we really did not want to do.

Thank you for your feedback and I totally understand where you are coming from, however, of course, a new account would have to be under a new email address, as you cannot create a new account with the same email address as the old one, as this would mean that two people (Google does not know it is you, as you cannot verify that you own the first account to them) would be under the same email address. Hence you will have to either create a new account with a new email address or somehow recover the password ***** the old account/email address, which is the issue right now as you cannot do that. I am sorry to have no better news, but that´s how Google works in this case.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Has the engineer sorted anything yet.