Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Smartphone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186

I am enrolled in a Course which allows downloads &? mp3

Customer Question

I am enrolled in a Course which allows downloads & ? mp3 files ( don’t know what that means)
1. I think that downloads go into the Cloud storage I have & that I would need internet connections. Is this correct?
2. What is mp3 file.
Are these stuff I can store in my device ( iPhone 6s & iPad Pro 2020) I have ample storage in both.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 9 days ago.

I'm sorry about your issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Yes, you can download / save these to your iPhone & iPad. MP3 is audio or music files. Yes, to download / save files, you would need internet connection. You can use your phone data or use a Wi-Fi / wireless connection. Once you have downloaded / saved a file into your device, you would not need internet connection anymore in order to open / play that file.

Please let me know if you have any further question. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you. Have not had time to try this out. Will get back as soon as I have tried it. Your answer is very clear & follow-able.
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 7 days ago.

You're welcome. Please take your time. Thank you.